viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite animal :) !

Hello, today i will write about my favorite animal wich is TURTLE :).


A slight description about it, is a reptile as caiman, crocodiles, there are different sizes (the largest turtles are aquatic, your size can reach 200 centimetres  and belong to different environments ( aquatic, land) a large part is extinct, they are ectotherms, this refers to organisms that control body temperature through external means.They breathe air and do not lay eggs underwater, although many species live in or around water.
They have a upper shell that is called carapace.

 The turtle is my favorite animal because, in my opinion they represent wisdom and tranquility, like the history of rabbit and turtle, " slowly but surely", as well is a perfect pet :), but regrettably, i haven't got one :(. Yet I love turtle although your skin is rough :B.

Almost i forgot, i have a pendant of turtle.

Finally, in the film "Buscando a Nemo", the turtle is the best character :), and is very funny.



 

See you !!!






4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Paulina,

    As I said in class, the aquatic ones are turtles are the ones from the land are tortoises. Which of these would you like to have as pet??

    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I like the turtles too!
    I have one,her name is "Kena". She is so fast xD

    Bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey you! Hi :D I like it, I had two but my turtles died ): and ''Buscando a nemo'' is the best jajaja we never grow up.

    See you later

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wooooo my nickname in the school was ''tortu'' or ''toretuga'' xd . Turtles are great animal are very bacanes =) xd and in the film ''kung fu panda'' the master was a turtle o tortoise I don't remember .. guubaaaaayyy

    ResponderEliminar