viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

England !

Hi, well in this post, i'll tell you about what country i would like to visit, this contry is ENGLAND, is not the only country that would like to know, but is the best. If you ask me why, i say because, is England a country full of history, their customs are really impressive, still be a Monarchy, but not only is history for the queen, is history for The Beatles, would be very entertaining walk the crosswalk :) that since last year is national heritage.


Also in this country is the stadium of a football team, that is Chelsea :), one of my big dreams is know that stadium (Stamford Bridge).
But not just to know, too is to learn intonation british.
Additionally has a prestigious university like Oxford, in that place works the best friend of my mother, and when she travels to Chile, always leaves me amazed at the country.

I would like to study, live and travel in this country :), travel mainly because being a European country, many interesting and beautiful are relatively close.
I hope, although i'm pretty sure i will one day, when i graduated, because is far, but that doesn´t stop me from traveling.


This is the most haunted castle in England, Chillingham Castle located in Northumberland, north of the country.

Merry Christmas to all. Bye !


3 comentarios:

  1. OMG!!!
    Pleaasee if you go someday take me with you!!!
    I looove England ... and all about the culture stuff!! I totally agree!!!
    Let's go to liverpool someday ok??

    See you in 10 seconds! haha Love ya!

    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The beatles , Queen , the police , the who , elton john , phil collins its all I can say =) xd

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I too like Chelsea . England is great. And also its music!!!

    ResponderEliminar