viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

My Autobiography !

Hello ! My name is Paulina Poblete Grez.I was born in Santiago on June 2nd,1991. I'm 20 years old, i'm currently studying Veterinary Medicine, before to enter here, I studied Chemistry at University of Chile too.For that reason i'm old u.u.
Returning to the past ..... i studied at elementary school in many places, because to my mom didn't like the environment of places. Some names of the school was : "Holanda, Santa María de Maipú, Colegio Alicante de Maipú". I complete high school studies at "Liceo Tajamar" located in Providencia.

Something interesting about me maybe is .... I like all sports, I practice soccer in the University. But since i was a child i love sport and animals, but this i choosed veterinary medice :). My favorite football team is " Universidad Católica".

I like listen music, sound track like Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, etc.

I live with my mom and my little brother, and obviously with my two dogs :) ... Roco and Charlie.



In the next entry, i will explain the reason of my blog's name.

5 comentarios:

  1. COLO-COLO THERE IS THE BEST, the Catholic University always be second, back of COLO-COLO
    :D. Thanks for the tip, you saved me.
    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello ! Maipu is the best town (?) in santiago , of course =) and I like the beatles and rhcp too .
    good bye xd sorry but I don't know that to say ... bye (8)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Waiting for the third comment u.u, but thanks Cristian and Gabriel, you're crazy Cris "Universidad Católica" is best and Gabriel good musical style :).

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Luc, in the next post up a picture of my dogs and my name will explain about soup :).

    ResponderEliminar
  5. OMG!!! Can't I can't wait to know all about this blog's name!!! I'm sure it's a funny story... greetings to your mom and dogs!! And I'll se you on tuesday C:

    Love ya!

    ResponderEliminar