viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Why do i want to be a vet ? :)

Hello :), last year did not write, so Happy New Year :).


Well, in this post i will tell my dreams of child, about my career, when people are children, they want to be a veterinarian, but in my case I wanted to be a scientific :), loved to do experiments, on TV relayed  such programs, and were really entertainment. 
 
 
When I began to grow, I wanted to be a soccer player or gymnastic teacher, because I love sports, still i like, but I practice only as a hobby.

But NOW, I'm bigger than before :B, I decide study Veterinarian because, i like animals, i like help people 
:), and the most important I'm very happy :), the only one career is Veterinary Medicine :), but before was almost scientific, because I studied Chemistry :), but I did not like, for several reasons :/, but no matter :), now I'm where I want :).
My Experience in the University, has increased my dream, every day I fall in love of the career,although it is sometimes difficult,we have to be persistent, go our way and succeed :).
 
 My future job, I want to work in animal production, mainly production of milk or swine production :), maybe I have my own property with animals, but if not production I want have my own zoo :). Actually still not decided. But with the experience years will make a decision.
  


See you !!
 
 
 
 

5 comentarios:

  1. Awwww C: I'm so glad that you are where you want!!! And I'm glad to meet you aswell (:

    When you have your own zoo... would you hire me? hahaha.

    I don't really want to write more things... cause i wrote my soul out on my blog hahaha

    love yaaa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi:
    I also like football, but i don`t play it... (i must be so bad haha).. and the production of milk is very nice, i like it.

    Success in the coming years of study and ..see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! =)
    I don't think the animal production is wrong. Misunderstand me.I'm just saying do not know if I like working on it.
    I admire you play football. I can't play ball sports, scary me the speed balls.
    well, see you later. =D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love sports too. In determinated moment of my life I thought be a fisical education teacher but I haven't patience ... xd good luck in anato =) guubaayayayayaya

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow i surprise that a woman like of the production area, i like this ;)... is a very good election and is a field that if you have success your economy can be watch very favored...

    Good luke with your dreams, are very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar