viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Summer Holidays !

Hi, the last post, but is about the best topic ..... Places for summer :).

 First, when i was a child, in summer holidays going to a summer camp with other children :), visit place like Tongoy, La Serena, Coquimbo :), was very entertaining, we had to observatories, museums, swimming pools with slide and beach of course :). I will met many places and many people, with my family in summer holidays going to Vallenar to visit my uncles and my cousins. The most summer holidays was in the summer camp, because meet friends who still remain.



This year my summer holidays be very small, but I go to Papudo, the last years with my family go to this place, is very quiet and the beach is amazing :), the water is cold but is nice :), in the night, the games of the beach, videogames in the center of the city :), additionally is very close of  La Ligua and in this place selling delicious sweets with delicacy :) and sweaters very pretty :), i'm going to a week.


With a friends go to Valparaíso and may be to the south of Chile to the city of Valdivia :).




If I think in my ideal summer holidays,I can't imagine anything better than when I was little, but may be visit England :), but in this time is winter in this place u.u, but is a perfect idea, because i don't like much the summer is very hot and sometimes, you can not do anything to weather the heat.  
  

Well, have a good summer holidays, enjoy and not study :), see you soon !

Bye. 
 

3 comentarios:

  1. HELLOOO MY DEAR GOMI!!!
    I havent posted you in a while! Well... I just gotta say... TAKE ME TO THE BEACHHHH!!! I've never been in Papudo :C We must do something this holidays maybe an ice cream or cookies haha I'll miss you a little :C

    bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, Papudo is very quiet and nice and the beach is really amazing, it is so quiet and perfect to swim :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Valparaiso is the best !! I hope to live in valpo someday for sometime .. i think that is a mistical place =)
    good byee ladrona =)

    ResponderEliminar